Prepare for your appointment
Call 831-427-3500 to make an appointment at the Santa Cruz Women’s Health Center or the East Cliff Family Health Center.
SCCHC offers extended hours appointments on site until 8pm most weekdays and on Saturdays at the SC Women’s Health Center.
It is our intention to provide needed services to women and children of all races, classes, religions, physical abilities, cultures, ages and sexual orientations. The building is wheelchair accessible. We have bilingual staff and providers for Spanish-speaking clients. Please let us know if you have special accessibility needs and we will try to meet them.
We accept most insurance, including Medi-Cal, MediCare, Healthy Kids, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, and Health Net.
Sliding Scale Discount Program
We offer a sliding scale discount to all uninsured and underinsured patients. Office visit fees range from $0-30, based on your income level and the number of members in your household. All patients will be served regardless of ability to pay.
We provide low or no-cost services through state funded programs for low-income, uninsured and underinsured residents. Eligibility for these programs is based on income level and insurance coverage. Call (831) 427-3500 to learn more about whether you or your children are eligible for:
- Family PACT: birth control, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, pregnancy testing, annual exams, and related services.
- Every Woman Counts: for cervical cancer screening, clinical breast exams, and mammograms (English) (Spanish)
- CHDP: Child Health and Disability Program for well child exams and immunizations. (English) (Spanish)
- CCS: California Children’s Services for children with special health care needs (English) (Spanish)
- Presumptive Eligibility: grants temporary Medi-Cal for prenatal care coverage