Working with Santa Cruz Community Health Centers
Santa Cruz Community Health Centers is located in beautiful Santa Cruz, California. Our mission is to improve the health of our patients and the community and advocate the feminist goals of social, political, and economic equality.
Our flagship clinic, the Santa Cruz Women’s Health Center, is situated in downtown Santa Cruz, near one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants and located a mile from the famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Monterey Bay. Our East Cliff Family Health Center is a new 9,000-square-foot facility located just blocks from beaches and the Santa Cruz Harbor, offering patient-centered medical care to all.
We are always looking for qualified staff to join our growing team of experienced, dedicated health care professionals. We offer a culture that embraces integrity, trust, compassion and teamwork.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package: Paid time off (PTO) accrual and paid holidays begin from date of hire, 401(k) with employer matching, employer subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance, voluntary tax-deferred annuity plan after 30 days of employment with a satisfactory review. Our providers are not responsible for on-call or hospital duties.
1. To apply, complete employment application. Download the employment application here!
2. Submit employment application and current resume with letter of interest to human resources at HR@schealthcenters.org.
No phone inquiries please.
These are the current open positions available at one or both health center locations
- Call Center Agent (Full-Time, Bilingual) Download the complete job description
- Case Manger ( Full-Time Long Term Temp, Bilingual Preferred) Download the complete job description
- Front Office Assistant (Full-Time, Bilingual) Download the complete job description
- Physician: MD/DO (Full-Time, Bilingual) Download the complete job description
- Associate Medical Director (Part-Time, Bilingual Preferred) Download the complete job description
Ongoing Open Recruitment
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for certain positions.
- Float Provider – NP, PA, MD, DO (Bilingual preferred) Download the complete job description
- Medical Assistant (Bilingual) Download the complete job description
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Bilingual preferred) Download the complete job description
- Physician/DO (Bilingual) Download the complete job description
- Registered Nurse (Bilingual) Download the complete job description
Santa Cruz County Living
Santa Cruz County is not only a place, it’s a lifestyle. Our county benefits from a natural beauty with a diversity that includes the California redwoods and the sanctuary of the Monterey Bay. With our strong surf culture, enticing mountain State Parks and Beaches, conscientious living, creative micro-brew culture, and a Mediterranean climate, Santa Cruz offers endless opportunities for you and your family.
Santa Cruz County residents enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities, arts, music and culture, and diverse educational opportunities available for all ages at the University of California-Santa Cruz, Cabrillo College and top-rated K-12 public schools. Fertile Central Coast farmland offers fresh, local, organic produce through farmers markets nearly every day of the week.
The Santa Cruz community is passionate about local political issues and encourages creativity, equality and individuality to thrive.
Santa Cruz situated on the Monterey Bay coast, close to Silicon Valley and an hour’s drive from San Francisco.