Working with Santa Cruz Community Health
Santa Cruz Community Health is located in beautiful Santa Cruz, California. Our mission is to improve the health of our patients and the community and advocate the feminist goals of social, political, and economic equality.
Our flagship clinic, the Santa Cruz Women’s Health Center, is situated in downtown Santa Cruz, near one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants and located a mile from the famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Monterey Bay. Our East Cliff Family Health Center, built in 2014, is a 9,000-square-foot facility located just blocks from beaches and the Santa Cruz Harbor, offering patient-centered medical care to all.
We are always looking for qualified staff to join our growing team of experienced, dedicated health care professionals. We offer a culture that embraces integrity, trust, compassion and teamwork.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package: Paid time off (PTO) accrual and paid holidays begin from date of hire, 401(k) with employer matching, flexible spending accounts, employer subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance, and voluntary benefits on the 1st of the month, after 30 days of employment. Our providers are not responsible for on-call or hospital duties.
1. To apply, first complete our EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
2. Submit employment application and current resume with letter of interest to our Human Resources Department
No phone inquiries please.
- Advanced Practice Clinician (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Required)
- Case Management Director (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred)
- Compliance Operations Director (Full-Time)
- Front Office Assistant (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Required)
- Health Services Manager (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred)
- Medical Assistant (Part & Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Required)
- Operations Coordinator (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred)
- Patient Services Manager (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred)
- Primary Care Psychiatric Medical Director (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Required)
- Social Work Case Manager (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Required)
To apply for the following positions, please contact our recruiter, David Haasch
- Integrative Behavioral Health Provider II (Full-Time, English/Spanish Bilingual Required)
Ongoing Open Recruitment
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for certain positions.
Santa Cruz County Living
Santa Cruz County is not only a place, it’s a lifestyle. Our county benefits from a natural beauty with a diversity that includes the California redwoods and the sanctuary of the Monterey Bay. With our strong surf culture, enticing mountain State Parks and Beaches, conscientious living, creative micro-brew culture, and a Mediterranean climate, Santa Cruz offers endless opportunities for you and your family.
Santa Cruz County residents enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities, arts, music and culture, and diverse educational opportunities available for all ages at the University of California-Santa Cruz, Cabrillo College and top-rated K-12 public schools. Fertile Central Coast farmland offers fresh, local, organic produce through farmers markets nearly every day of the week.
The Santa Cruz community is passionate about local political issues and encourages creativity, equality and individuality to thrive.
Santa Cruz situated on the Monterey Bay coast, close to Silicon Valley and an hour’s drive from San Francisco.