Santa Cruz Community Health is working quickly to provide the most up to date information and resources.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We are working hard to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Santa Cruz Community Health is currently still seeing patients.
- We are still testing for Covid-19
- We are currently vaccinating:
- Any Santa Cruz County resident age 12 and older
- Booster Vaccine Information: As of November 8, Boosters are available for eligible patients age 18 and older who have received 2 Pfizer or 2 Moderna doses more than 6 months ago, or 1 J&J does more than 2 months ago.
Please call us at (831) 427-3500 ext 324 for appointments.
Vaccines are free, safe, and effective
For more information on Santa Cruz County Vaccination, please visit the County Health Website.
Santa Cruz Community Health is also still holding weekly free, fresh food distributions. Distributions are Drive-Up. All community members are welcome. Please stay in your vehicle. Masks required.
Food Distribution Drive-Up Program: Wednesdays, 3:00-4:30pm, East Cliff Family Health Center 21507 E Cliff Dr.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
If you are feeling sick, please call us at (831) 427-3500 to schedule an appointment or Covid-19 test.
Continue to wear your mask.
Stay away from large groups of people if possible.