CalFresh will allow you to access healthy and nutritious food, which helps to keep you and your family healthy. Once you sign-up for CalFresh you will get benefits issued every month to a card that can be used just like a bank card. This Golden State Advantage EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) Card can be used to buy most foods at farmer’s markets, food stores and even some restaurants. Those who receive CalFresh can can simply slide this card at the cash register or use the card at an ATM. Use of the card is secure, convenient and offers users privacy when making purchases.
Need help applying for CalFresh? (formerly known as food stamps) / Necesita ayuda para aplicar para beneficios de CalFresh? (antes conosido como estampillas de comida)
We provide low or no-cost services through state funded programs for low-income, uninsured and underinsured residents. Eligibility for these programs is based on income level and insurance coverage. Call (831) 427-3500 to learn more about whether you or your children are eligible for:
- Family PACT: birth control, sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, pregnancy testing, annual exams, and related services.
- Every Woman Counts: for cervical cancer screening, clinical breast exams, and mammograms (English) (Spanish)
- CHDP: Child Health and Disability Program for well child exams and immunizations. (English) (Spanish)
- CCS: California Children’s Services for children with special health care needs (English) (Spanish)
- Presumptive Eligibility: grants temporary Medi-Cal for prenatal care coverage