Call (831) 427-3500 to make an appointment for medical care or to meet with an enrollment specialist who can help you apply for health insurance, CalFresh, or other programs.
As a courtesy to other patients waiting for appointments we ask that you avoid last minute cancellations.
Well Care Appointments: Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the registration process.
Same Day Appointments: We have same-day access available so please call (831) 427-3500 the day of your desired visit to request an appointment.
We accept most insurances, including Medi-Cal, MediCare, Healthy Kids, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, and Health Net. Sliding fees are available for those without insurance.
What to Bring:
- Insurance card or other documentation
- Health information that would be helpful to your provider in understanding your or your family’s health history
- Your child’s immunization and health records
- A list of any medicines you are taking, including dosage and frequency.
- Prescription refills that you need.
- Proof of income (if paying cash)
- Questions or concerns you may have – write them down so you don’t forget to ask.
- You may want to bring someone with you to help you talk to your provider.
Call your pharmacy 5-7 days prior to running out of medication. Please schedule an appointment with your provider if you have no remaining refills.
Release of Medical Information Request Form: ROI-English
Autorización Para Obtener Información Médica: ROI-espanol